Registration process for admission to UG Entrance Based Programmes for the Academic Session 2017-18 of University of Delhi
Jun 15, 2017
Category: Press Release
The University of Delhi will begin the registration process for admission to the following Undergraduate Entrance Based Programmes of University of Delhi for the academic session 2017-18 from June 16, 2017 from 06:00 P.M.:
· B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics
· Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
· Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) (BBA(FIA))
· B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
· B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)
· Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
· B.Sc. Physical Education, Health Education and Sports (B.Sc. [P.E.H.E.&S.)
· B.A. (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication
· B.A. (Hons.) Music*
The entrance examination will be computer based online test & will be conducted in 18 cities.
*For B. A. (Hons.) Music, entrance examination will based on practical admission entrance test, which will be held in the Department of Music, Faculty of Music & Fine Arts, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.