Registration process for admission to UG Entrance Based Programmes for the Academic Session 2017-18 of University of Delhi
Jun 15, 2017
The University of Delhi will begin the registration process for admission to the following Undergraduate Entrance Based Programmes of University of Delhi for the academic session 2017-18 from June 16, 2017 from 06:00 P.M.:
· B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics
· Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
· Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) (BBA(FIA))
· B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
· B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)
· Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
· B.Sc. Physical Education, Health Education and Sports (B.Sc. [P.E.H.E.&S.)
· B.A. (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication
· B.A. (Hons.) Music*
The entrance examination will be computer based online test & will be conducted in 18 cities.
*For B. A. (Hons.) Music, entrance examination will based on practical admission entrance test, which will be held in the Department of Music, Faculty of Music & Fine Arts, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.