Walk-in-Interview for the positions in MHRD Sponsored Research Project
A walk-in-interview for recruitment on immediate basis for positions under MHRD sponsored project shall be held on 18th May, 2019 (Saturday) from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 PM, at Institute of Informatics & Communication, University of Delhi South Campus, Delhi-110021. (https://goo.gl/maps/TAMBLVKp6X72)
The positions along with essential qualification requirements are mentioned below:
1) Full Stack Application Programming - 4 Positions
2) Mobile Application Programming (iOS) - 1 Position
Intersted applicants should send their detailed CVs and profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should come with a detailed resume, self-attested photocopies and originals of educational/professional qualifications, on the day of interview.
The selected candidates shall be required to work on “University Process Automation and Information Management Systems”.
1. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
2. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information in the application.
3. Positions are available only on immediate joining.
Dr. Sanjeev Singh