Walk in Selection Process for the post of Junior Assistant :- Aryabhatta College [Formerly Ram Lal Anand College(Evening)]
Apr 1, 2015
The College will conduct Walk-in-Selection Process (Written Test; Skill(Typing) Test; and Interview) for two posts of Junior Assistant on contract basis on Saturday the 4th April, 2015 from 1.00 p.m. in the College office. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the same along with their updated C.V., one passport size photograph and self-attested certificates/testimonials. Detail of the posts is given below:-
No. of posts
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management /Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline.
Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
2. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English through computers.
Age Limit: 27 years
1. Appointment to the above posts will be purely on contract basis for a period of six months, renewable only on satisfactory performance as per the University rules.
2. The College reserves the right not to fill up the post/s advertised or change the number of posts without assigning any reason.
3. Candidates must register between 1.00 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. on 4.4.2015 for the test.
4. For one post, candidates with commerce/accounts background will be preferred.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Tests/Interview.