ADMISSION INQUIRES Main Campus Room No. 17, Faculty of Arts Building, Tel.: 27667725 Extn. 1281, 1282, 1283 South Delhi Campus Faculty of Arts Building, Tel.: 24107772/ 24116938
I. Direct Admission B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit of the University of Delhi , with minimum 60% marks. II. Through Admission Test. Eligibility criteria for appearing in the admission test. 1. B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit from recognized University with minimum 40% marks.
2. B.A. (Pass)/B.A. (Programme) or BA (Hons.) in Hindi of the University of Delhi or any recognised university with at least two papers of Sanskrit with 40% marks in aggregate.
3. Acharya (Sanskrit) examination of recognized University/Deemed University and Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan with minimum 50% in marks in aggregate.
4. Shastri (Sanskrit) examination of recognized University/Deemed University/Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan with minimum 50% in aggregate.
5. B.A. (Hons.) examination in any subject of the Delhi University of an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Sanskrit as subsidiary/ concurrent subject with minimum 50% in Hons. and minimum 60% in Sanskrit. Subsidiary/Cuncurrent Subject.
6. M.A. examination in Arts and Humanities (except Sanskrit) Subject from University of Delhi with minimum 50% marks in aggregate21
7. Master’s degree in any subject from a recognized University with Diploma in Sanskrit of the University of Delhi with minimum 50% in aggregated and 50% in Sanskrit Diploma.
8. Bachelor’s degree of any recognized University and having a Diploma Sanskrit from Delhi University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in Diploma examination Note: Students securing 60% and above marks in admission Test will be admitted to MA (Sanskrit) course according to merit list on the basis of seats available.