Workshop on Use of Web of Science and EndNote in Research (June 17, 2021)
The Delhi University Library System (DULS) in collaboration with Web of Science is organizing an online User Awareness Workshop on Use of Web of Science and EndNote in Research. The Web of Science is the most trusted and widely used A&I Database and Endnote is the most valuable reference management tool. The workshop will encourage the optimum usage of the e-Resources like Web of Science™ and EndNote available to the end-users. It will enable the researchers to use the platform in a more effective manner in their research workflow.
Date: 17 June 2021
Time: 3.00 pm onwards
Meeting Link: Microsoft Teams Link
Coverage of the Workshop:
For Web of Science:
- Citation analysis and reports, h-Index of authors & institutions
- Analysis of search results to find Top authors, journals, institutions, publications etc.
- Research output and impact on overall h-Index
- Impact Factor and its significance in research
- Various search methods and refine search options
- Tools available for disambiguation of authors and institutions
- Analyze and find the co-authors, access collaborations and find suitable funding agencies based on research area
- Various methods of building a library in EndNote
- Ways of finding the best-fit /most suitable journal for a manuscript ready for publishing
- Creating various types of Groups and assigning/sharing references
- Adding annotations/notes and highlighting in full-text
- Writing citations & references using the ‘Cite-while-you-write’ feature
The participants need to download Microsoft Teams application on their phones/laptops if they don’t have it already and register or use their existing Microsoft email address.