- Notice regarding Common DU registration portal
- Press Release - Admissions for the Academic Session - 2021-2022
- Notice Regarding Admission Process Commencement 2021-22
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing (PGDIM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Business Journalism and Corporate Communication (PG-DBJCC)
- Department of Sanskrit - Notice for Admission to Certificate / Diploma Courses
- Department of Urdu - Notice and Application form for Admission to Certificate / Diploma / Advance Diploma Urdu / Post M.A. Diploma in Paleography and Post M.A. Diploma in Urdu Translation and Mass Media Courses
- Certificate and Diploma in Punjabi (Academic Session 2021-22) - Admission Notification, Application Form, Information
The University of Delhi caters to a very large student population. Besides its superb academic environment, the University of Delhi has many opportunities for the promotion of overall development of it students.
For the benefit of out of station students, the University runs eleven hostels with a large number of rooms. These hostels are typically available for post-graduate and research students. Apart from this,. Several colleges also have hostel facilities.
The University has a very active and vibrant Sports program. The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Trophy for the best overall sports performance among Indian Universities has been won by the University of Delhi many times. The University campus has facilities for many sports including archery, cricket, basketball , swimming etc. Each college also has a sports programme and several of our students have been outstanding sportsmen at the National and International levels.
The Cultural Council of the University of Delhi hosts cultural festivals and workshops. It also organizes Music concerts, theatre workshops and other cultural events. The Cultural Council also provides Financial Assistance for various cultural programmes in colleges. It also organizes Music and Theatre Festivals. It has been active in supporting many initiatives for improving the cultural atmosphere in the University.
Dr. Shalini Baxi,
University of Delhi,
Delhi -110 007.
Phone:27667450, 27667725 x 1639 (EPABX)
The Delhi University Students Union is the representative body of the students from most colleges and faculties. Apart from this, each college has its own students union to which elections are held every year. The student elections are fought keenly and with great enthusiasm. In the past, several of the office bearers of Delhi University Students Union have gone on to hold public offices in State and central governments.
The elections to Delhi University Students Union are by direct voting by the students of the University and member Colleges. The elections are usually held in August -September of each year
DUSU Office Bearers 2019-2020
Akshit Dahiya - President
Pradeep Tanwar - Vice President
Ashish Lamba - Secretary
Shivangi Kharwal - Joint-Secretary
Office Address: Delhi University Students Union (DUSU)
University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007.
Phone : 27667422, 27667725 Ext. 1730-1733
Please click for Foreign Students' Registry - Website