DUCC is the central IT institution for the University of Delhi and one of the earliest and prestigious computer centre of the country, providing critical technology support to entire DU community including all its colleges. DUCC collaborates with University partners to advance teaching, learning, innovation and discovery at the Delhi University.
DUCC’s responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning, oversight and direction of the University’s IT infrastructure, resources and services
- Consulting with academic and administrative units to evaluate their IT requirements, capabilities and requests
- Managing DU's central IT infrastructure and services, including academic and collaborative applications, accessible technology, administrative systems and information management, classroom technology, computing infrastructure, customer service, data centers, information security and privacy, IT services and strategic sourcing, networking, technology process continuity and telecommunications
- Working with the Administrative Heads and Deans and appropriate governance committees (IQAC, Planning, Admissions, Examinations, Libraries etc.) to determine IT strategies, policies, priorities and resource allocations
- Representing Delhi University's IT interests at the national and international levels
Director: Prof. Sanjeev Singh
Address: Delhi University Computer Centre
5th Floor, USIC Building
University of Delhi
For more information visit Computer Centre website.